To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Welcome to a NEW challenge blog!!!

I tried this type of challenge blog a couple of years ago (ok, just checked and it was 5 years ago!!) and didn't get much participation. I'm hoping this time I will, as there are many of us out there creating for Halloween all year 'round!!!!!

I like creating Halloween cards, treat boxes and decorations all year 'round to help me prepare for October 31st!!

Challenges will begin on the 15th of the month and go until the 14th of the next month. They will all be ANYTHING GOES HALLOWEEN-THEMED challenges.

Here's a banner to get you inspired!!



5 comments:

  1. Very cool Halloween home decor item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blog, hope it's a BIG hit, it should be Halloween is fun ALL year round, congrats and best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on this new creative endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Looking forward to playing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your new blog! Looks like fun - hoping to find the time to participate.

    ReplyDelete