To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

OCT 15- NOV 14 Challenge #9 REMINDER

 Halloween might be over for another year, but we can start preparing for next Halloween!!! I am! I have so many children to make cards for!

So, here's a reminder to post some Halloween projects. You may have created some VERY recently and haven't had a chance to post it on your blog. Now's the time to do it!!
Enter it HERE!

Here's a card I made just yesterday!! I needed one more card for this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment