To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

MAY 15th Halloween and Other Occasions REMINDER Challenge #14

 This is your friendly reminder about the May challenge!!!

The occasions this month are Halloween, birthday, Father's Day and your Country celebrations.

Becca has a sweet Halloween card.


I've created a birthday card, a Father's day card and a camping/tenting card (for all the campers out there who celebrate the long weekend of Victoria Day in Canada).


My Happy Birthday mug card is at Cricut Design Space.


My Father's Day card is at Cricut Design Space.

My Happy Adventures card is at Cricut Design Space.

So get creating!!! You can enter as many as 5 projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment