To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, August 15, 2024

AUGUST 15th Halloween and Other Occasions REMINDER Challenge #17

Wow!!! Mid August already!!!

Just a quick reminder about the August challenge!!

For AUGUST, the occasions are ALWAYS Halloween, ALWAYS Birthday, Romance/Friendship and Summer!!

 ~~Always Halloween~~

Deanne

My Trick or Treat Witch card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

~~Always Birthday~~

Deanne

My Happy Prrr-thday to You card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

~~Romance & Friendship~~

Deanne

My I Love You...Tomatoes card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Becca

~~Summer~~

Deanne


My Hello Summer gatefold card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Happy crafting!!! You can enter as many as 5 projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment