To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

OCTOBER 15th Halloween and Other Occasions REMINDER Challenge #19

This is the mid-month reminder to play along in the challenge!!

For OCTOBER, the occasions are ALWAYS Halloween, ALWAYS Birthday, Breast Cancer Awareness and Thanksgiving/Fall!!

Becca and I are welcoming two new members!

Please welcome Pat and Margaret!

Here are our creations!!

(Please note that as of this month, this will be our last mid-month reminder)

~Always Halloween~

Deanne

My Happy Halloween ghosts t-shirt can be found at Cricut Design Space.






~Always Birthday~

Deanne

My Happy Birthday cascade card can be found at Cricut Design Space.


Margaret

~Breast Cancer Awareness~

Deanne

My Thinking Of You breast cancer card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

~Thanksgiving/Fall~

Deanne


Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment